Thursday, February 18, 2010
My Digital Studio - Spring Card
I got so inspired with what Carla had mentioned about having your MDS cards printed by the drug store. I was thinking of having this printed and sending it out.
I made this card choosing the 5x7 card selection in the program. If you have it printed in a drug store, have it made at 4x6 and cut 1/2" on the side to make it a regular card measurement! (4" x 5-1/2"). Inexpensive and Easy!
Specification from MDS #118108 p.36 (OMC):
- Friends 24-7
- Baroque Motifs - opaque 50%
Colors Used in Background Paper:
- Pretty in Pink - small Polka Dots
- Old Olive - Dotted Lines
- Certainly Celery - Soft Flowers
Note: The smaller background paper were made with square punches and adjusted to height and width
Borders and Image color:
- Chocolate chip Brown
- Button - Regal Rose
- Grosgrain Ribbon - Chocolate Chip Brown
- Brad - Chocolate Chip Brown
- Scallop Circle - Blush Blossom - Shaded
- Curly Label- adjusted - Opaque 50% or less (to get Vellum paper effect)- Shaded
- Scallop Edge - Very Vanilla - Shaded
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!