Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Fancy Favor Bunny Boxes
Good Morning, Stampies! It's been so cold lately and finding myself staying indoors. Well, it gives me that cozy feeling when you have that little mug filled with hot cocoa and warm blanket. But hey, a long list of projects and TO DOs are piling up... so here is one I can cross off my list.
Today's inspiration came from Kimberly! I made some additions and changes to the sketch just to see how it will look like. It's sooo cute, you have to try it!
I added in a Creamy Caramel version with a touch of scallop oval on its ears. Still cute!!! The bunny boxes also included the "Happy Easter" label from the "Well Scripted" Stamp set (#117072- Wood or #118601- Clear)in the OMC.
The bunnies are made out of the BigShot Dies, Top Notes#113463 and Fancy Favor#115965. The Top Note is scored and folded crosswise at 3/4" from the middle tip of the Top Notes Die.
Cardstock: p.155 -157 (IBC)
- Very Vanilla #101650
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- Certainy Celery #105125
- Whisper White #100730
- Basic Black #102851
- Bashful Blue #1055120
- Creamy Caramel #102514
- Well Scripted Stamp set (#117072- Wood or #118601- Clear)in the OMC.
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100071 p.156
Punches p.186 (IBC):
- 1" circle punch for the outer eye #109046
- 3/4" circle punch for the inner eye #107217
- 1/2" circle punch for the toes #104390
- Wide Oval punch for the outer ear and feet #112082
- Large Oval punch for the inner #107305
- Scallop Oval punch for the label and the middle ear #114889
- Heart to Heart Punch for the nose (small flower)#113694
- Scallop Circle punch for the hands(partial count of 3 scallops) #109043
BigShot Dies: (IBC)
- Top Notes #113463 p.198
- Fancy Favor #115965 p.200
- SU! Dimensionals to adhere the label with the paws #104430 p.192
- Stampin' Write journaler #105394 p.190
- White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen for the eye highlights #105021 p.190
- Velcro to seal the box
++++ Just made the necessary adjustments to the supplies needed! Instead of Boho Blossom, its the Heart To Heart punch and the Scallop circle for the nose and hands.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!