Friday, February 12, 2010
Card for Joy - Mojo Monday 125
This card was made for Joy, a member of our Luv2Stamp Group. She took a nasty fall a couple of days ago and shattered her wrist. She's ok now and recovering, however, she'll be in a cast for several weeks and won't be able to use her hand. Therefore, here's an encouragement card for her. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
To make the Tissue Flower, here is the tutorial.
- Blush Blossom #103318
- Whisper White #100730
- Basic Black #102851
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- Certainly Celery #105125
- Whimsical Words #119119-Clear or #118386-Wood p.8 (SAB)
- Vintage Labels #119122-Clear or #118392-wood p.4 (SAB)
- StazOn Jet Black #101406 p.190 (IBC)
- Pretty in Pink #101301 p.157 (IBC)
- Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- Extra Large 2 step Bird #117191 p.11 (OMC)
- Curly label punch #112208 p.186 (IBC)
- Circle Scissor Plus #112530 p.191 (IBC)
- Glass Mat #112531 p.191 (IBC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Chocolate Chip Brown #117287 p.27 (OMC)
- Sending Love Epoxy Brad - 1/4" Chocolate Chip Brown #117272 p.13(OMC)
- Wrapping Tissue Paper
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!