Monday, February 8, 2010
Valentine Lollipop Treat
Hi! Valentine is closing in and I'm trying to come up with Valentine treats for sale at Church this coming weekend! Here are one of the treats I'll be offering! This pattern is an oldie but still a goodie! Here is what the back looks like and the lollipop I used.
- Cut a piece of Cardstock at 3" x 6"
- Without the Scallop Edge design - Cut a piece of Cardstock at 3" x 6-1/2"
- Score Cardstock at 3-1/4" x 3-3/4"
- Cut a 1"x 3" Whisper White for Scallop Edge
- Whimsical Words #119119- Clear; #118386- Wood p.8 (SAB)
- Holiday Best #115364 p.13 (Hostess Level 1 - IBC)
Ink Pad: p.155 (IBC)
- Melon Mambo #115656 (in color)
- Basic Gray #109120
- Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
Cardstock: p. 155-156 (IBC)
- Melon Mambo #115320 (in Color) p.155 (IBC)
- Pretty in Pink # 100459 p.157
- Whisper White #100730 p.155 (IBC)
Punchers: p.186-187 (IBC)
- Full Heart #113693
- Curly Label Punch #112208
- Scallop Edge #112091
- Scallop Oval # 114889
- Boho Blossom Punch #110711
- Slit #104388
- 5/8" Organza - Whisper White #114319 p.183 (IBC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35(OMC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Elegant Bouquet #115964 p.195(IBC)
- Hobby Blade #102449 p.191 (IBC)
*NOTE: We had to use a Hobby Blade to make a hole where the lollipop stick inserts. The Crop-A-Dial would NOT get to the middle to punch a hole.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!