Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Altered Good Neighborhood Box
Do you have containers lying around the kitchen or your craftroom? I've got lots of them, thanks to my mom who loves to save durable containers. Everytime I needed to store something, she always has the answer and the right container..haha. What do I do without her? Thanks, Mom!
Here's one of those containers I had to alter. With the Good Neighborhood Stamp Set from the 2010 SaleABration, it's so easy to fill out a design around the box. Like a collage! Ain't that great! You can make your own DSP!
I had to change the top of the cover because it was too plain. I embossed the paper with Perfect Polka Dots and it looked better. But still not there yet. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to spruce this up!
- Good Neighborhood #119116- Clear or #118378- Wood p.6 (SAB)
Cardstock: p.155-156 (IBC)
- Whisper White #100730
- Bermuda Bay (for the top cover)#115317
- Old Olve (for the edge lid) #100702
Ink: p.155-156 (IBC)
- Tempting Turqouise #100814
- Melon Mambo #115656
- Green Galore #100048 (Marker)
- Pumpkin Pie #105216
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100071 (Marker)
- Circle Scissor Plus #112530 p.191 (IBC)
- Glass Mat #112531 p.191 (IBC)
- 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie #109030 p.183 (not featured in this project)
- Rhinstone Brad- Circle Fire - Pink #109110 p.179 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!