Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Valentine Lollipop Birdhouse
Who Dat??? It's a Birdhouse!!! With a lollipop!!! I just had to make these when I was thinking of a way to make a lollipop holder. Then everything came into place with the milk carton! As you all know that these birdhouses are really going around (thanks to Patty, when she showcased them in the Leadership conference).
For the roof, I cut a Whisper White CS by 1-1/2" then punched the CS with the new Scallop Trim Border from (SAB) #118402. Then counted 4 scallops to cut.
NOTE: To seal it, I had to use the crystal effects glue- #101055 because it dries faster. As soon as I apply a small amount I clip it with the binder clips to hold for
a minute then the lid is sealed in place. You may also use Tombow Multi Purpose Glue- #110755
Look how much I made for sale this weekend!!!
Cardstock: p.155 - 157
- Melon Mambo #115320
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- Whisper White #100730
- Certainly Celery #105125
- Real Red #102482
- Melon Mambo #115656 p.155
- Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch #104403 p.186 (IBC)
- Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch #117191 p.11 (OMC)
- Heart to Heart punch (use smallest heart) #113694 p.186 (IBC)
- SU! Bigz L Die - Mini Milk Carton #117310 p.23 (OMC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dot #117335 p.35 (OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Real Read Ribbon #117286 p.27 (OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Pretty in Pink Ribbon #117289 p.27 (OMC)
- 5/8" Organza White Ribbon #114319 p.183 (IBC)
- Black Gel Pen #105394 p.190 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!