Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 5

Another tag as we go near Christmas Day :) Here are cuties that will grace your gifts with a smile :) Penguins have been one favorite character during the season. That's why I can't pass on the opportunity to create one. I hope you'll enjoy making them as I did :)
PUNCH USED:
- 2-1/2 inch circle punch for the penguin's body
- Large Oval punch for the penguin's belly
- Bird Builder punch (use the bird wings) for the penquin's wings
- Small Oval for the white eyes and feet of the penguin
- Owl Punch for the medium and large eye of the penguin (one is bigger than the other)
- Build A Bear accessory Bigz Die (retired die where I used the Santa hat, you can use pennant punch if you don't have the die)
- Window Word Punch for the hat's rim
OTHER PIECES:
- cut a small triangle for the beak
- Use pom pom for the had (it's always so cute on these hats)
- Use any embellishment like a snowflake or a bow.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

LM said...

Just stopping by to wish you

The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith

May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin