Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 8

Who loves owls? I do! :) Big owls, small owls, look like owls, I love them all :) I was inspired to do this tag when I saw a cute Snow Owl. Hence... These owls are quite different from the other owls I made. I used the 2-1/2" Circle punch and cut 3 sides of the circle, leaving one side curve. Check out the tag.
Punch Used:
- 1" circle Punch for the outer eye
- 1/2" circle punch for the inner eye before using 3/8" Googly eyes
- 3/4" Square Punch and cut into 2 triangles for the ears
- Heart to Heart punch for the wings (use the 2 long heart adhere side by side as feathered wings)
- scallop edge border for the waves on the owl's breast
- cut a piece of triangle to use as the Owl's beak
Use glitter paper, it would look magical :) BTW, use 1 to 2 inches of eyelash ribbon to put in between the eyes of the owl. Use 2 strands. They look like feathers :)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin