Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 2

First of all, thank you so much for greeting me back here, my blog friends. Creations on Paper would not be what it is today without you guys.
As most of you know, my favorite tools would be punch and die cuts. I'm also thankful to Stampin' Up! that I can get them in one place. And I'm still continuing to do so!
Remember the Build-A-Bear BigShot Dies? Yes, you can still bring them out and play with them! Just get a cut of your Holiday ribbon and use your favorite caption stamps.. Viola!!! TAGS GALORE!!! BTW, I used the Pennant punch to get my glitter paper triangles and used my itty bitty punch again for the Santa Hat!!! The girly shoes you see here was also a Build-A-Bear accessory die that came separately.
So cute, huh!!! One of my rules during the holidays is use GLITTER! GLITTER! EVERYWHERE!!...
To My dear Carol Carriveau, you are always so sweet to me. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend :)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Kay, these are just tooooooo cute...sure pays to hold on to things! Thanks for your sweet comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin