Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 7

OK! This is such an easy tag to make, just as long as you have the BigShot Die, Petite Pocket #123131. You can actually fit a gift card in it! Isn't that great! Then you may call these Gift Card Tags (double purpose). All you have to do is decorate them.
What I did here was make cute tiny bows with the Small Oval Punch by curling them and glueing each together as illustrated. One bow was not enough so I made two. One on top of the other :) I used the Itty Bitty punch set (flower) to finish the bow on the center.
Remember to use 1" bows. They look so good as tree ornaments too :)
I used a stampin' up! set, "Bells and Boughs" #121731 with silver and gold heat embossing powder. TO EMBOSS, use Versamark ink with your stamp, then pour the embossing powder. Your image will show as soon as you invert your tag to clean excess powder. Then use Heat Tool #100005, to seal the powder.
At the back, use your piercing tool and a brad to make one fastener. The flap of your Pocket can easily hold into place. Just make sure that you position the fastener close to the flap.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin