Monday, December 23, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 10

These tags are not quite the traditional Holiday Tags but they will look fabulous with your gifts :) When I was playing around with colors, I picked this great combination and a favorite too. Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla! White is always a good one to use to give softness.
I made the flowers with the Scallop Circle Punch. First, fold 3x all the pieces into a triangle and set aside.
Adhere the center pieces of the scallop circle pieces onto a 1-1/4" circle. Fill in more scallop circle pieces until flower is full. Use glue gun for quicker adhering.
I also used the BigShot Die, "Two Tags" #115954. Enjoy making them :)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin