Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 9

I told you! I love making owls :) But these can pass as any type of bird without the 2 pointy ears. Like Tag #8, the body of the owl is just a 2-1/2" Circle punch then cut straight on 3 sides.
Other PUNCH Used:
- Window Word Punch for the rim of the hat
- Modern Label punch for the scarf
- 1" circle Punch for the outer eye socket
- 3/4" Circle Punch for the white of the eye
- 1/2" circle punch for the inner eye
- Heart to Heart punch for the wings (use the 2 long heart adhere side by side as feathered wings)
- 1-3/4" Circle punch, used on the belly of the owl (after adhering the piece, cut off the remaining piece)
- 1-3/4" Circle punch, cut the piece in half and shape like a bonnet (use "Stripes" textured embossing folder to give texture to the bonnet)
- Itty Bitty Punch set (round one for the tip of the bonnet)
- cut a piece of triangle to use as the Owl's beak
Again, I used colored glitter paper.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin