Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 6

Hi! I got this idea from a Hallmark Ornament called New Home. It just gave me a great cozy feeling. Please note that the snowman on this tag is a snowman boarder that I cut individually. It's made of foam. You can always make or shape your own snowman using circle punch :)
First of all, you will need a 3" by 3" cardstock for the house. Then cut both corners on the top to make the shape of a roof.
PUNCH and DIES USED:
- Tasteful Trip BigShot Die for the snow on the roof top
- Jewelry Tag Punch for the windows of the house
- Scallop Oval Punch for the door
- Modern Label Punch for the Merry Christmas sign
I also use tinsel wire to make a wreath. Glitters are always a plus.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin