Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas 2013 - Tag 1

Hello! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!! I'm feeling the spirit this year and here we go!!! Every year, my sister wishes for her Xmas Tags and parades them like designer tags. She's so funny! She would not even share them...hahaha. Anyway, she gives them away with her gifts every year and it's now a tradition. Her friends can't wait to see the designs every year.
Ok let's begin with these tags. I used different kinds of ribbons on them in different colors. They still look Christmasy :) The ribbons on these tags were made using 2 kinds of punch: Scallop Oval and Petite Pennants Builder. Just glue together the triangle Pennants on their ends and add on the curled Scallop Ovals to shape like bows. Isn't that neat!
To cover the center of the ribbon, I used the itty bitty punch (scallop circle shape). Punch out 3 pieces and glue them overlaping each other on the ribbon center.
Oh, I used the 2-1/2" Circle punch for the tag itself. You can use any Textured Expression Folder to give them dimension. I also used the Decorative Label Punch and the Glitter Paper is always elegant.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

It is always great to have your blot posts pop up in my email...I miss seeing you on a regular basis but I am happy to take what I can get! Your tags and bows are fabulous....ingenious! Thanks, Kay and easy to see why your sister does not share these pieces of art!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin