Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Wizard of OWLZ - The Lion
Courage to do the things that inspire you to inspire others!!! That's what it takes to be with Stampin' Up! The Lion needs his courage, too, in some other way :) Anyway, here's how I made him:
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use So Saffron CS)
- Scallop Circle Punch ( Chocolate Chip Brown for his mame)
- 2 Step Bird Punch (use the leaf part of the punch for his tail and snip off the other leaves) I used one brown leaf for the tip.
- 1/2" circle punch (for eyes and eyelids - Summer Sun)
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use the same circle on his iris and his nose).
- Use Daffodil Delight CS for his vest
- Use Black fine pen to draw his whiskers
I hear some of you love the Wizard of OZ and some of you loves the lion. I hope I did justice to a lion owl...hihi. Enjoy making him.
BTW, just a question, who needed the heart and who needed the brain? I always get mixed up on those.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!