Monday, September 20, 2010
Wizard of OWLZ - The Tin Man
Here's the TIN MAN!!! I think you know what he needs, he needs a Brain! But I guess we'll just have to do with making the owl this time..hihi. You'll only need Basic Gray CS and White Craft to sponge.
Here are tools and hows:
- 2 Step Owl Punch
- 1/2" Circle Punch (for eyes and eyelids)
- Cut a little triangle piece to put a cap on the owl and a cut a little piece for the funnel.
- Use Crumb Cake CS for the vest (layer a smaller vest onto the owl so he has 2 vest). To make the smaller vest, just cut down on the bottom side of the vest to make it shorter.
- Sponge all pieces with White Craft Ink before assembly
- Finally, use your White Gel pen and Black Gel pen as screws and bolts for your Tin Man.
Have fun making him!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!