Sunday, September 5, 2010
Fairytale Frogs - OWL PUNCH
Who KISSED whom??? Isn't this funny? I was laughing and giggling while making these frogs. Can you believe they're made with the 2-Step Owl Punch??!!! I can't either.
I just started picturing frogs when I was using this punch...hahaha. Then they were born. Aren't they cute.
This time, it's your turn to giggle. I made a quick illustration on how I assembled these frogs. Just cut on the black dashed lines.
- 2-Step Owl Punch
- Small Oval Punch (frog's thigh)
- Large Oval Punch (witch's hat)
- Modern Label Punch (frog's feet)
- 1/2" Circle Punch (eye balls and eye lids)
- Decorative Label XL Punch #120907 (available in Holiday Mini catalogue p.25)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
- Old Olive (frog)
- Certainly celery (part of the frog)
- Basic Black (witch hat)
- Daffodil Delight (Prince's Crown)
- Pink Pirouette and Concord Crush- in color (background)
STAMP SET and Ink:
- Full of Life #111500 p.152
- Chocolate Chip Brown Marker #100071
- Real Red Marker #100052
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!