Friday, September 24, 2010
The Wizard of OWLZ - Dorothy
I apologize for the delayed post due to an emergency plea on my last post. Anyway, here's Dorothy! My favorite part about her are her glittery red shoes. Here's how I made them:
- Punch out the half bottom part of the owl (from the waist down) in Real Red CS and glittered the feet red...hihi. Soo cute! The piece looks like an owl's panty hose.
- Then I attached the Real Red piece onto the Marina Mist Owl to cover the bottom part.
- Then attach a white vest onto the owl
TOOLS USED and HOW TO'S:
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use Marina Mist for owl)
- 1/2" Circle Punch (for the eyes, but no eyelids this time)
- Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch (for the white skirt).Refer to the Baker's Apron post HERE to get the instructions.
- 2 Step Owl Punch (use the vest part of the punch to make a Basic Black Headband). Just cut the bottom part to get the shape.
- Red Glitter (Fine Galaxy #114286). Follow instructions above to make the red shoes.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!