Thursday, September 2, 2010

FREE!!! Greenhouse Gala Tote!!!



FREE Greenhouse Gala Tote from Stampin' Up! when you join Stampin' Up! in September!

Enjoy this great incentive when you join Stampin' Up! in September! These Greenhouse Gala totes were sold at Convention this year. Aren't they fabulous!??

This can be YOURS for FREE if you sign up as a demonstrator under me during the month of September! Stampin' Up! is so much fun.. we share ideas, answer your questions, enjoy fun events, incentives and more! And, you will receive at least a 20% discount on all of your orders (30% off your FIRST order if placed within 45 days of signing up!)

CLICK HERE to get started! You will find all the Starter Kit options there as well as my personal password for you to use when signing up as a demonstrator.

Make me your upline demonstrator and you'll have the easiest way to learn how to start your business as I did. Or just be guided and coached with all this NEW projects I have in line for you even you are remote or want to do this hobby on line.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin