Sunday, September 19, 2010
Wizard of OWLZ- The Scarecrow
Ok, ok! I know you've been waiting for this so here it is! I'll start off first with my favorite, The Scarecrow! We all know that he needs a heart so let's give him one. Here are the tools I used for him:
Punch and Color:
- Small Scallop Oval Punch - for his hat (So Saffron)
- 1/2" circle punch - for eyes and eyelids (Old Olive)
- 2 step Bird Punch - using the wings (Tangerine Tango)
- 2 step owl punch - for the owl (Chocolate Chip brown and Summer Sun or Daffodil Delight)
- Straw in his hands - cut a small A-Frame piece then snip the ends (Crumb Cake CS)
- Patches - cut small squares (Marina Mist and Real Red)
Draw "X"s on the patches and asterics on his hat. Don't forget to apply snips on his hat too!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!