Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Pals



Here, here, the gang's all here! I've just given tutorials how to make Chickee-Dee and Bunny Hop. I'm guessing everybody is casing them out. How about trying to make Bunny Hop White!
The only thing I did different with Bunny Hop was use Whisper White instead of Chocolate Chip Brown and put a vest on him. The vest was made with the Owl Punch #118074(vest piece). Isn't it soooo cute! The ric rac design on his vest was made using the Tasteful Trim BigShot die #120893. Also, his eyes are propped up and I put eyelids (which are optional) using the 1/2" circle punch and punched it like a half-moon crest.



Anyway, I hope you had fun making them. It will now be easier to decorate your Easter projects!!! In case you're missing the tutorials, here's Bunny Hop tutorial and here's Chickee-Dee Tutorial

tah....


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

10 comments:

scrapnhawaii said...

adorable, totally adorable!!! You certainly do beautiful punch art!!

Tanja Kolar said...

Oh, I´m a very big fan of your punch Art.. it´s georgeous. Thank´s for all inspiration.

Oh, ich bin ein grosser Fan Deiner Stanzfiguren... sie sind einfach grossartig. Danke fuer all die Inspirationen.

Greetings from Germany
Gruesse aus Deutschland
Tanja

Kim said...

these little guys are just so adorable! thanks for sharing

Gail S. said...

So darn cute! I love their eyes :)

Louise Brown said...

Your creations are adorable. A great idea for Easter treats. TFS

lisa808 said...

Super cute!

Cheri said...

I love these!! You Work is always so awesome! I will have to try these bunnies. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret de Witt said...

These are adorable Kay! :)

Cynthia said...

I just love these cute little easter tags, can't wait to recreate them for my kids. I have given you a blog reward, go to my blog and get the details, http://inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/versital-blogger-award.html

Kreativstudio Annett said...

so cute, I love these paper guys. Very creative.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin