Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Surpirse from Patty Bennett!


Hi, there! Today, I got a surprise from my upline Patty Bennett. She sent me this tote bag, she got from the Leadership Conference. I got it as a reward for sharing alot to the Luv2Stamp Group. She also attached a cute Heart Tag with my initial on it! What a lovely token! This tag will be featured at the Stamp A Rama Event next weekend.
Here's the back of the tag!




That's not all, she also gave me a Friend Card! Isn't it lovely. Thanks, Patty! xoxoxoxo

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Just Sponge It! said...

Way to go Kay! Don't you just love Patty? She is soooo good to us. Love what she did with the heart tag. She always is here to encourage and help us. I wanna be her when I grow up!Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin