Tuesday, January 26, 2010
LOVE Treat Cup Card
Hi! These treat cups are so fun to make they just have so many potentials as a treat favor, gift or as a card. Here is this weeks take of my Treat Cups! It's been a long time since I used the Melon Mambo (in Color). I had to wait for Valentine's to use it because it looks perfect with Pretty In Pink and Red!!! Just lovin' it!
This card is a treat dispenser and here is how it looks like.
- Melon Mambo (in color) #115320
- Whisper White #100730
- Chocolate chip brown #102128
- Certainly Celery #105125
- Sweet Centers (12 in a box) #116521 p.21 (OMC)
- Picture this #118538-Clear #116928-Wooden p.4 -Hostess Level 1(OMC)
- Love You Much #113756 p.44 (IBC)
- Melon Mambo (in color) #115656
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch #112004 p.186 (IBC)
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9 (SAB)
- Modern Label #116630 p.186 (IBC)
- Round Tab #108340 p.186 (IBC)
- SU! Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon Pretty in Pink #117289 p.27 (OMC)
- Sweet Treat Cups #116802 p.21 (OMC)
PS: A Tutorial is available in my NEW Stamp Club Blog - Creations on Paper Clippings!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!