Monday, January 18, 2010

Mojo Monday 122 - Follow your Heart


It's the first day of a rainy week and I've got the sniffles. But nothing can stop me from making my Mojo Card today..hehe. I was inspired by this little purse I made this weekend and thought I would apply it with the oval subject in the mojo sketch. It's very easy to make.

Fold a side of DSP into 1-1/2" fold and punch with the Wide Oval Punch. Make sure you leave a piece of the punch not to cut on the folded side. This way you can open your little oval and put a little sentiment. In this picture, I left it sealed.
I used the small oval punch for the flap and used a brad with a small flower punch from my Boho Blossom Punch. For the handle, I punch half an oval using the large oval and used the scallop oval punch on the next layer to give me a handle for my purse. Just glue the handle behind the purse and you're set.

BTW, since the paper came embossed with glitter designs, I used StazOn Jet black ink for the sentiment for better visibility.

Supplies Needed:
- Stamp Set: Whimsical Words #118386 p.8 (SAB)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black Pad #101406 p.190 (IBC)
- Sending Love Specialty DSP #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- Punch: Boho Blossom #110711 ; Wide Oval#112082; Large Oval #107305; Small Oval #107304; Scallop Oval#114889; Heart to Heart #113694(IBC)
- Cardstock: Pretty in Pink #100459; Chocolate Chip Brown #102128 (IBC)
- 5/8 Satin Ribbon- Chocolate Chip Brown #117287 p.27 (OMC)(not shown)
- Silver Brad #104336 p.179 (IBC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

Oh...that little purse is just the CUTEST! LOVE how you did your ribbon too!

Annette Green said...

Love that little purse idea. Great card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin