Monday, January 18, 2010
Mojo Monday 122 - Follow your Heart
It's the first day of a rainy week and I've got the sniffles. But nothing can stop me from making my Mojo Card today..hehe. I was inspired by this little purse I made this weekend and thought I would apply it with the oval subject in the mojo sketch. It's very easy to make.
Fold a side of DSP into 1-1/2" fold and punch with the Wide Oval Punch. Make sure you leave a piece of the punch not to cut on the folded side. This way you can open your little oval and put a little sentiment. In this picture, I left it sealed.
I used the small oval punch for the flap and used a brad with a small flower punch from my Boho Blossom Punch. For the handle, I punch half an oval using the large oval and used the scallop oval punch on the next layer to give me a handle for my purse. Just glue the handle behind the purse and you're set.
BTW, since the paper came embossed with glitter designs, I used StazOn Jet black ink for the sentiment for better visibility.
- Stamp Set: Whimsical Words #118386 p.8 (SAB)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black Pad #101406 p.190 (IBC)
- Sending Love Specialty DSP #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- Punch: Boho Blossom #110711 ; Wide Oval#112082; Large Oval #107305; Small Oval #107304; Scallop Oval#114889; Heart to Heart #113694(IBC)
- Cardstock: Pretty in Pink #100459; Chocolate Chip Brown #102128 (IBC)
- 5/8 Satin Ribbon- Chocolate Chip Brown #117287 p.27 (OMC)(not shown)
- Silver Brad #104336 p.179 (IBC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!