Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FREE EPOXY BRADS OFFER


Long awaited Sale-A-Bration has officially began! I'm celebrating this season with customers who will purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! items in my website (in addition to Sale-A-Bration bonuses). For every $50 spent, I'm sending your way FREE Epoxy Brads in either:
- Pretty in Pink 1/2" brads;
- Real Red 1/2" brads;
- Chocolate Chip Brown 1/4" Brads

This Offer is only availabe to US mailing addresses. Just purchase through my Stampin'Up! Website and I will send you your FREE Brad Set with shipping FREE to you!!! Boy, oh , boy! It's the season for FREEBIES!!! Hurry! Offer ends on January 31st. Free Brads will be taken through the month of January and I will place the orders with Stampin' Up! each Friday, then ship your free brads 10 days after that.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin