Saturday, January 23, 2010

Disaster Relief for Haiti


From now until February 28, 2010, for every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you buy, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund.

The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount, Item #118571, $18.95

I {Heart} Hearts - wood-mount, Item # 117010, $26.95

Please help us raise money for the people of Haiti by ordering your stamp set HERE.


Thank you!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin