Monday, January 25, 2010
Mojo Monday 123
Sunny Sunny Monday!!! Blue skies and birds chirping! It's a great Monday to wake up to. Oh Yeah, today's Mojo Monday had 2 choices... I think this is a first for me. A square or a circle card! I wanted more room for my embellishments, therefore, I choose the square.
Notice my rose embellishment, it's made of aluminum. I had to use it on this card to give that little "UMPH", or lift..hehe. I also used my circle punches to get a piece of my DSP to give balance to the card.
- Basic Black #102851,
- Whisper White #100730 p.156,
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- Melon Mambo (In Color)#115656 p.155,
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908 p.157
- Forest Friends (SAB)#120232 p.11,
- Whimsical Words -Clear Block #119119 or Wooden Block #118386 p.8 (SAB)
- Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9 (SAB)
- 1" Circle Punch #109046,
- 3/4" Circle Punch #107217,
- Boho Blossom Punch #110711(Small flower),
- Large Oval #107305,
- Scallop Oval #114889,
- Wide Oval #112082 p.186
- SU! Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35(OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Pretty in Pink) #117289 p.27 (OMC)
- SU! Dimensionals #104430 p.192
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!