Monday, January 11, 2010
Birthday Twirl Card
My CAMERA is here!!! Finally!! I can post my projects again. It has been 10 days since my last project post! Wasn't that a long pause? Ugh.. it was hard not sharing with you my exciting pictures.
While I was waiting for my camera, here is one of the cute projects I made. It was an idea I got from another demonstrator, but couldn't remember which blog. Anyway, here it is in my own version.
I call it a TWIRL Card because as you tip the card from one side to another, it Twirls..hehe. It's animated and will generate surprise. Try it out! I really had fun making it! Using just a penny and SU Dimensionals, you'll have this cute twirl card!
NOTE: Window Word Punch is not wide enough to make the scallop circle twirl, therefore, punch a small piece of the window again (below the first one). If you want more twirl, punch a bit more to the side to elongate the twirl hole.
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue#105120 p.157 ; Very vanilla #101650 p.156; Whisper White#100730; Chocolate Chip Brown #102128 p.156;
- Stamp Set: Forest Friends #113748 p.109 (IBC)
- Inks: Old Olive Ink #102277 ; Chocolate Chip Brown Ink #100908 p.156
- Punches: Scallop Circle #109043; 1-3/8" Circle Punch #104401 ; Window Word Punch#105090: p.186
- SU! Textured Impressions Folder - Perfect Polka Dot #117335 p.35 (Occassions Mini)
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430 p.192
Book a class with me and I will demo this card in your workshop!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!