Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Build A Bear Valentine Bags
Hi, there! It's Build a Bear time! I make it a point to make one project a month for these bears. It's a classic design that can be used in any time of the year and in any occassions.
During Sale A Bration, there's a Build-A-Bear Workshop Coupon Special Offer:
For every $20 spent on products from the Build-A-Bear Workshop Collection, receive a coupon (item 121105) for $5 off a $25 purchase at any Build-A-Bear Workshop store.
Here's another version of the treat bag! The bags used were not SU! However, the SU CardStock covers the front and back of the bag each measuring 6-1/2" x 3-1/2". Then embossed them with Textured Impression Folder and adhere to the bag. I also used the Window Word punch for a handle hole on top.
- Beary Nice Wishes #118050 p.40 (OMC)
- Vintage Label #119122-Clear #118392-Wooden p.4 (SAB)
Cardstock: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Pretty in Pink #100459
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Whisper White #100730
- Sending Love Specialty #117153 p.13 (OMC)
Ink: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Soft Suede #115657
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908
Punch: p.186-187 (IBC)
- Window Word Punch #105090
- Wide Oval Punch #112082
- SU! Bigz Die Bear #117977 p.39 (OMC)
- SU! Beary Essentials #117978 p.40 (OMC)
- SU! Beary Girl #117982 p.40 (OMC)
- Textured Impressions Folder- Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)
- Textured Impressions Folder- Finial Press #115963 p.195 (OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Real Red #117286 p.27 (OMC)
- 6-1/2" x 3-1/2"
P.S. For the Build A Bear Coupon Offer, the eligible qualifying items are listed in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog (pages 38-40) until April 30,2010.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!