Friday, October 2, 2009
Raidis and I were up late last night and suddenly we had the Midnight Madness!!! We just started getting our halloween stamps out and cardstocks. Guess what we came out with.......A HALLOWEEN TREAT!!! It was so much fun making these Lollipop covers.
I got this lollipops last week and could not figure out what to do with it. Raidis had remembered that she attended a class on these treat covers last year and it's just soooo easy to make them.
- Cut a piece of Cardstock at 3" x 6-1/2"
- Score Cardstock at 3-1/4" x 3-3/4"
- Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet p.10, #116497 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Basic Black #102851, Pumpkin Pie #105117, Whisper White #100730 , Chocolate Chip Brown #102128, p. 155-156 (IBC)
- Punchers: Scallop Circle #109043, Circle Punch 1-3/8" #104401, Circle Punch 1-1/4" #104403, Slit punch #104388 p.186-187 (IBC)
- SU! Ink: Basic Black #101179, Whisper White (Kraft) #101731 p.155 (IBC)
- Hobby Blade #102449 p.191 (IBC)
*NOTE: We had to use a Hobby Blade to make a hole where the lollipop stick inserts. The Crop-A-Dial would NOT get to the middle to punch a hole.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!