Saturday, October 3, 2009
Merry Halloween Matchboxes
Matchboxes, Matchboxes, Matchboxes! I love making them. This time I used the Petals-A-Plenty for a Halloween box and it came out as elegant as a Xmas box. I just got my SU! Merry Embosslits and it went well with my Little BOO stamp.. soooo cute! I also used the Halloween part of the the stamp in "ALL HOLIDAY" set.
Anyway, I hope you like it :)
- Cardstock: Basic Black p.155 #102851, Pumpkin Pie p.156 #105117, Whisper White p.155 #100730
- SU! Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impression Folder p.21, #116824 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- SU!Embosslits Merry, p.21 #116820 (Holiday Mini catalogue)
- SU! Matchbox die p.201 #114890 (IBC)
- SU! BigShot Machine and accessories p.194 (IBC)
- Stamp: Little Boo p.208, #115558 (IBC), All Holiday Set p.43 #114916 (IBC)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown Marker, p.156, #100071, Basic Gray Ink Pad, p.155 #109120 (IBC)
- Hemp Twine p.183, #100982 (IBC)
INK TIP: BASIC BROWN, BASIC BLACK, and BASIC GRAY CLASSIC INKS are WATERPROOF !!!! In this holiday season, you may want to purchase your SHIMMER PAINTS, p.27 (Holiday Mini Catalogue). Your base inks will not run or smudge with these paints and it will give you that HOLIDAY effect you want.
Don't forget your Sponge Daubers, p.192, #102892
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!