Friday, October 16, 2009
Halloween Treat MatchBoxes
Another treat for Halloween! I'll be giving away these boxes to my friends this year. I was inspired to make them because of the cute candy that's featured in this project. They're Tart and Sweet and made of Bones, Skulls and Pumkins. Cute.. huh! But of course, it's so easy to make! Anyway, I hope you like it.
- SU! Bigshot Matchbox Die p. 201 #114890 (IBC)
- SU! Bigshot Machine p.194 #113439 (IBC)
- Stamp Set: Batty for You p.23 #116576 (IBC)
- Ink: Basic Grey Ink Pad p.155 #109120; Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad p.156 #105216 (IBC)
- Window Sheets: p.158 #114323-Medium or #114324-Thick (IBC)
- Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie p.183 #109030; Basic Black p.183 #109027 (IBC)
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie p.156 #105117; Basic Black p.155 #102851 (IBC)
- Stick Strip Tape p.192 #104294 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!