Monday, October 5, 2009
Mojo Monday 107
Monday, Monday....!!! I feel like having a latte, but I don't drink caffine. The only way I'd get over this urge is to make a card full of latte and chocolate..mmmm.
Here is one of my favorite latte combo. Notice that I included some snowflakes to give that little holiday feeling. I hope you like it!.
- Chocolate Chip Brown DSP, p.161, #112164 (IBC)
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip Brown, p.156 #102128; Kraft, p.159 #102125; Very Vanilla, p.155 #101650; Close to Cocoa p.156 #101341
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown Ink Pad, p.161 #100908
- Stamp Set: Pun Fun, p.60 #115054 (IBC); Christmas Punch p.14 #115366 (Hostess Level 2) (2009-2010 IBC)
- Circle Scissor Plus p.191 #112530 (IBC)
- Glass Mat p.191 #112531 (IBC)
- Brads: Tempting Turquoise Bold Brights p.179 #106957 (not shown)
- Ribbon: Tempting Turquoise p.183 #109038 (not shown)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!