Wednesday, October 7, 2009
It's time to make Christmas giveaways now. Better early than sorry. As you all know I love making these matchboxes, I just had to make them in Christmas designs. Using the SU! Embosslits again with Twine ropes, I made a pretty Xmas tag! It's so easy to make! BTW, these matchboxes fit 4 hershey chocolate nuggets. You may wrap these chocolates with matching DSP.
- Cardstock - Real Red, #102482; Old Olive, #100702 p.156; Soft Suede (in color), #115318 p.155 (IBC)
- Stamp Set: "ALL HOLIDAYS" p.25 #114916 (IBC)
- Word Window Punch p.187 #105090 (IBC)
- Hemp Twine p.183 #100982 (IBC)
- SU! Textured Impressions Folder- Petals-A-Plenty, p.21 #116824 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- SU! Embosslits Merry, p.21 #116820 (Holiday MIni Catalogue)
- SU! Sizzlits Merry Details p.21 #116824 (HMC)
- BigShot Die Machine p.194 #113439 (comes with standard cutting pads and multipurpose platform) (IBC)
- SU! Matchbox Die p.201 #114890
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!