Saturday, October 10, 2009
Fancy Favors - A Little Something
Raidis dropped by one afternoon and dropped me a nice treat bag! It's actually made with SU's Fancy Favor BigShot Die! I love her Xmas ensemble where she used a retired DSP, Bella Rose. I like the scallop tag, too. She used one of my favorite stamp set, the retired 2008 Hostess Set, "Deer Friends". I still can't part with that set. She had enclosed chocolate covered almonds in a cellobag and just completes the whole treat. YUM!
- SU! Fancy Favor die, p.200 #115965
- BigShot Machine, p.194 #113439
- Cardstock: Whisper White p.155 #100730, Real Red p.156 #102482
- Ink: Real Red Ink Pad p.156 #103133
- Scallop circle punch p.186 #109043
- 1-3/8" Circle punch p.186 #104401
- 1-1/4" Circle punch p.186 #104403
- small flat cellophane bag p.159 #103104
- 1/4" grosgrain real red ribbon p.183 #109034 (not featured)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!