Monday, September 28, 2009
Mojo Monday 106
This week's card is dedicated to those who bravely rescued the unfortunate flood victims in the Philippines. And to those who sincerely dedicated their time to raise money and provided help to those in need of basic necessities like food and water. And to the prayers that have been offered to pray for those who are still in danger. Also, I thank you to all for those whose thoughts and prayers have consoled friends and family. Thank you.
- Stamp Set- Patterned Pines (Hostess Level 1), p.4, #116525 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Specialty DSP p.21, #116770, (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Soft Suede (In Color); Real Red; Whisper White, p.155-156 (IBC)
- Polka Dot Red Ribbon, p.183, #115608 (IBC)
- Word Window Punch, #105090 and Modern Label Punch, #116630 p.187(IBC)
- SU! Dimensionals, p.192, #104430
- SU! Ink : Real Red, Chocolate Chip Brown, Soft Suede p.155-157 (IBC)
- Shimmer Paint (Frost White), p.27, #116854 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!