Monday, October 12, 2009
Mojo Monday 108
Ok, this week's Mojo card was easy! I already had the paper and tools in mind so all I did was slap them all together. I stuck with a mono-tone gold (actually soft suede)card to see if it works. Well, you be the judge. (please be kind)..hee.
- Cardstock: Soft Suede (in color) p.155 #115318 (IBC), Very Vanilla p.155 #101650
- Ink: Soft Suede Ink Pad (in color) p.155 #115657; Whisper White Craft Ink p.155 #101731 (IBC)
- Stamp Set: Sparkly & Bright p.41 #115346 (IBC)
- DSP: Christmas Cocoa Specialty p.21 #116770 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- SU! Textured Impression Folder p.21 #116824 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- SU! Bigshot Machine p.194 #113439 (IBC)
- Ornament Punch p.25 #116794 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Shimmer Paint Frost White p.27 #116854 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Silver Elastic Cord p.27 #109886 (Holiday MIni catalogue)
- Paper-Piercing Tool p.191 #116631 (IBC)
- 1/4 Grosgrain Very vanilla ribbon p.183 #109026 (IBC) (not featured)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!