Saturday, March 26, 2011
Easter Pals - Bunny Hop Punch Art
Hi! I've been creating these Easter Punch Arts in my mind for weeks now and I finally got it into paper! The hardest part was giving cute expressions on their faces. Today, I'll show you my chocolate bunny. Some say it looks like the bunny from the movie "HOP"...hihi. I will go along to show you the rest in the next few days. So be patient. It's worth waiting for the tutorial :)
- Ornament Punch #119847(for the head)
- Large Oval punch #119855(for the ears)
- Small Oval Punch #119863(for the inner ear and the feet)
- 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch # (for the cheek and arms) also for an egg
- 2 Step Bird Punch #117191 (used the wings of the bird for the eyes)
- Owl Punch #118074( used the owl for the body, used the eyes for iris)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack #118309(use the circle for the nose)
TIP: Sponge all Chocolate Chip CS with Whisper White Kraft Ink. Sponge the Very Vanilla bird wings with Tempting Turquoise Ink. Sponge the Very Vanilla cheek ovals, Pink Pirouette inner ears, and nose with Chocolate Chip Brown Ink.
As you can see, I cut off the owls ears and feet (sounds sadistic, but no pun intended, sorry owl). For the feet, just follow the way I cut a piece off. Cut the other piece in the opposite direction, you don't want to give your bunny 2 left feet..hihi.
TIP: When positioning the cheeks, put them on a slanting "V" position, like a smile.
Cut your Chocolate Chip Ovals in a "BEAN" shape to make arms. Don't forget the nose!
Highlight your bunny with black and white gel pens! Your punch art will look more dimensional. TIP: Use your 3/4"x 15/16" oval to make an egg for your bunny to hold. I'd use Dazzling Diamonds #102023 to glitter the eggs (again to make it more dimensional) :)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!