Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Card from Heather



A few days ago, I got this surprise in the mail from Heather Miles. She's also a demonstrator in my team. She gives me sweet notes and comments in her blog, as well as my blog and in emails. Very sweet gal and I feel like I've known her for so long. I'm so lucky to have her with me in my journey with Stampin' Up! I hope to meet her one day soon :) Don't forget to check out her blog :)

Thank you Heather for the card. My mom is so touched and appreciates the card :)
BTW, thanks so much for the great award you've given me in your blog :) So thoughtful of you :) I have my favorite blog list on the left column of my blog therefore it's like my award to them as having their blogs as my favorite keepsakes :) Check them out, you'll love their blogs :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely card to receive. Love it.

Rosemarrie Gonzalez said...

Hi Kay!
I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I absolutely love your work!! I have passed on the Stylish Blog Award to you!

Please visit my blog at www.rosiescreativecottage.com

Bye!
Rosie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin