Sunday, March 27, 2011
Easter Pals: Chickee-Dee Punch Art
Hi! It's punch art time again and this time it's Chickee-Dee's turn for the tutorial. It's pretty easy to make this chick and I'm sure you'll make them in a jiffy.
You will need the following punch:
- Ornament Punch #119847(for the head)
- Boho Blossom Punch #119858 (for the feet and the feather tip on the head). Use only the medium flower shape.
- 2 Step Bird Punch #117191(for the outer eyes using the wing of the bird punch)
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch #119860(for the body)
- Owl Punch #118074(for the black iris)
- 1/2" Circle Punch #119869(for the Tempting Turquoise Eye)
- Scallop Circle #119854(for the wings)
TIP: Cut the Scallop Circle in 1/4 pieces. You'll need 2 for the wings. Cut a 1/2" square of Pumpkin Pie CS and fold it in a triangle to make your beak. You will need to adhere it close to the eyes so it has that smiling expression :) Don't forget to sponge your Daffodil Delight pieces with Pumpkin Pie Ink, sponge your Very vanilla eyes with Tempting Turquoise
Viola! You have a Chickee-Dee! To make an egg, you can use the 3/4" x 15/16" oval and glitter it up with Dazzling Diamond #102023.
To make a Chocolate Bunny punch art, here's a tutorial.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!