Friday, March 4, 2011

Chocolate Bar Card from Raidis


Hello there! I was surprised with a gift from a friend yesterday. She came to visit my mom bearing gifts! This was one of them that was very special and handmade. She used the ever so beautiful Bigz L Die, Fun Flowers #121812 (from 2011 OMC). I have yet to get that die.... shucks. The Designer Brads- Flower #112579 sealed the flower gorgeously. She used a DSP (which I'm not familiar with, but it held up the Hershey chocolate bar cover beautifully) and used the Scallop Trim Border #118402 with a label using the small oval punch #119863.

Thanks for the thoughtful and beautiful gifts, Raidis. I also took a picture of the aromatic bag of Godiva Premium Chocolate Truffle Coffee...mmmmmmm. Can't wait to try it. Coffee anyone?



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh how nice of her! Beautiful bar wrapper! Looks yummy!

Heather Miles Portney said...

So cute! Thinking of you and your mom!

Teri said...

What a beautiful little gift from your sweet friend. Hugs to your mom! Have a great weekend Kay!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin