Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Ornament Tag and More to it...
Hi! Today, I'd like to show you my Xmas Build A Bear Tag. I was inspired to use my Build A Bear dies and use the "Beary Merry" dies for the holiday spirit. With a little twist, I got small pom poms and glued it on the tip of the Santa Hat! It came out so cute and 3 dimensional.
What I love about this tag is it got me 3 things:
1. a Tag for your gifts
2. a Gift Card Holder(adhere half a scallop circle die at the back and stamp a "To/From" image.
3. Ornament Tag ( I decked it on my tree and it looks sooo cute and bright)
Here is gift bag I gave my friends on our Christmas Party last weekend! It was raining hard and it was the perfect gift to give them because these bags are waterproof ang big enough to fit all the exchange gifts we made!
- Big Shot Die #113439 p.194 (IBC)
- SU! Bear Die #117977 p.35 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Beary Merry Die #117980, p37 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Scallop Circle Die - #113468 p.199 (IBC)
- Circular Scissors Plus - #112530 p.191 (measured and cut at 4" in Diameter)
- Cardstock: Real Red #102482,Creamy Caramel #102514, Whisper White #100730, Old Olive #100702, Basic Black #102851 , Chocolate Chip Brown #102128 p.155-156
- Stamp: Holidays & Wishes #109431
- 1-1/4" Old Olive Striped Ribbon #115618 p.183 (IBC)
- Elastic Cord (Silver) #109866 p.27 (Holiday Mini catalogue)
- Punch: Horizontal Slot (for the ribbon) #105089 p.186 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!