Hi, Everyone! This is a CANDY BLOG!!! If you want to win the REINDEER PARADE, (consist of Santa's 8 reindeers) Santa included, make a comment on the reindeer candy blog and become a follower of my blog! I'll be using an application to pick the winning number. I'll be announcing the winner by December 21st and mailing them to you on the 22nd!!!
Don't forget to make a comment AND become a follower of my blog!!! Both qualification rule will be applied!
I'm so excited to show you how I made this cute reindeer. For the next few days, towards Xmas, I'm presenting a Reindeer Parade for you. So tune in again for some Reindeer fashion..hehe.
As a gift to you, I put together a tutorial on how to make these cute creatures. It's something you won't want to miss so try it for size.
1. You'll be needing these punchers, in addition to a crop a dial:
2. First, use the Large Snowflake punch to get the reindeer's antlers. Punch 2 halves.
3. Punch "Creamy Caramel" Cardstock with the Wide Oval Punch and cut the 3rd stem from the snow flake.
4. Using your Crop A Dial, punch 2 holes (3/16" hole) for eyes and use 1/2" circle punch for the nose.
5.Using Boho Blossoms Punch (the small flower only), punch 2 pieces for ear muffs.
6. Then assemble the reindeer's head, isn't he cute!
7. Now the body, punch a Large Oval piece, a small oval piece, a 2 petal piece from the 5 petal punch (for the tail) and a scallop square (in different color as the reindeer's blanket stirrup)
8. Now assemble all pieces of the the body and attached to the head. He's getting cuter by the minute.
9. Now the legs, use your Big Shot Machine and your Bigz Bear die. Make 4 legs and 4 socks. (cut the socks low or half way with different color cardstock)
10. Attached the legs to the body and VIOLA!!! You have the cutest reindeer..hehe!
11. Don't forget a scarf. Use your 5/8" ribbons which makes a perfect scarf for the reindeer. I also put some pom poms on his shoes to make it look like elf shoes..hehe.
I also stamped an image on his blanket using the a stamp from the "Delightful Decorations" set.
My parade is set to go bigger now. MEET DASHER AND DANCER!!!
I couldn't resist putting Santa on the Parade. Hi, Santa!
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!