Thursday, December 10, 2009
Christmas CD Holders
I made these CD holders as gifts to my relatives back home. They loved it so much and really appreciated the time and effort put into it! The CD was a burned CD of Andrea Bocelli's new Christmas CD called "My Christmas". My folks loved the CD and I couldn't resist sharing them to the rest of the family. I also created a playlist for the holder at the back.
Measurements: Cut Cardstock to 5-1/2" x 11", then fold in the middle
NOTE: I glued them on both sides so the CD will be secured inside and punched a half circle on top for easy access to CD.
- Stamp: Dasher #116816 p.208 (IBC); Holidays and Wishes (Retired)
- Cardstock: Soft Suede #115318; Real Red #102482; Whisper White #100730 p.155-156 (IBC)
- DSP : Christmas Cocoa Specialty #116770 (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Ink: Soft Suede #11567; Real Red #102482 (IBC) p.155-156
- Punches: Scallop Oval Punch #114889; 1" Circle Punch #109046 p.186(IBC)
- 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon #115608 p.183 (IBC)
- Cellophane Bags: Large Flat #102210 p.159 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!