Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Do you know how 15 dozens of tags look like? I took this picture to show you how much! Yup, 15 dozens or 180 tags. I thought I couldn't make my deadline for this tags which were ordered from me by my friend in the Philippines. She did order it like last September but I didn't get to finish it till today :) I thought of saving it for last..hehe.
I ran out of the wine satin ribbon and the Real Red Cardstock so I opted to make an alternative color which really came out so pretty. I have a lot of friends who like this combination "Pink and Brown". So I went with it and didn't regret it!
- Cardstock: Old Olive #100702; Real Red #102482, Pretty in Pink #100459; Whisper White #100730 p.155-157
- Puncher: 5 Petal Flower #109041 p.186
- Glitter: Fine Galaxy #114286 p.180 (Champagne_
- Big Shot Machine #113439 p.194
- SU! Textured Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty #116824 p.21
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!