Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Craft Fair and Ideas



Hi, Ladies! Last week was a busy week for me and my friends. We had so much fun making items we could sell at Holiday Craft fair held outside the church last Sunday. I would like to thank my friends who invited me to their booth and had so much fun with them selling. Here are some ideas I would like to share with everyone if you're thinking of joining some Holiday Craft fairs this season..


Here are some Holiday Fancy Favor bags by Mayda!


Aileen made this beautiful grouping frame, decorated with DSP- Merry Moments #115672





Some Top Notes Treat bags by Denise and Lisa! They were also a hit selling them at $1 each!!!
Merry Tags made by Lisa are a hit too!



The chocolate nugget treats. Aileen made these with handmade square boxes to fit these yummy treats :) I made a similar one in tins too! I didn't get a chance to take the pictures because they sold out within an hour. Anyway, I'll try to remake them again for your viewing.


Candy Jars made by Mayda. The red covered jars with candy canes inside just made it so yummy inviting!! She sold them out too! BTW, notice she made a scallop edge below the jar! :)


One of my favorites. Aileen made cello bags of potpourri. All tagged and ribboned. Notice that you can make your own potpourri using wood sheets #116309 p.158, then use the Big Shot die SU! Flower Folds -#115970 p.201, to make a lovely shaped wooden flower and spice it up with your favorite oil scent!!!


Here are other items sold in the booth! Notice that we were selling Family Trees. We are taking orders for them now! So hurry before Xmas time runs out.


Here was what was left on my table..lol! I sold SU! retired stamps for a friend too! Notice that I had some Gift Card Purses on the left side of the picture. Those were the only ones left...lol! They were really a hit!! Thanks to Angie's blog. She taught me how to make them :)

If you were wondering what was my gift with purchase, I bought some $1 beannie toys (like cute dogs, bears and kitties) then decked it with ribbon, a jingle bell and the SU! Merry Embosslits #116820. They really helped in the sale! The qualifying purchase was $20 to get this cute beanies animals.


Here are cards I made for the fair! I made a Punch Art which I called "SNOWMAN BLISS". I placed them in the embossed cards which I stamped with snowflakes from the "CHRISTMAS PUNCH" Stamp Set (Hostess Level 2 Set). The arms of the snowman are made from the Jumbo Snowflake punch -#116628 p.186.



I will post my Snowman Bliss PUnch art in a seperate post with instructions. I also made the punch art as tags and they sold out !!!! I also placed these snowman punch arts as tags on the Nugget Tins I was selling. Sold out, too!! Gosh! Didn't really think it would be that popular! They made a perfect match with all the items on the table (like a theme)!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

WOW! All of your creations looked fabulous! Congrats on your sale.

Peggy said...

Hi Kay - I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and so I came to check out your jingle bell project. Very nice! I am headed down to my stampin playroom to diddle around with your cute snowman made from punches - he may show up at my class on Sunday - Tags!! thanks!!
Peggy/SU demo in Maryland
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin