Saturday, December 11, 2010

Penguin Owl Punch Art- Matchbox



Hello to my blog friends! Yup! Another punch art. I hope you're never too tired to see these punch arts in my blog.

I woke up this morning with this image in my head. Don't know why, but it was just there. Then I started to gather all my punches and came out with this cute penguin again. The owl punch was another handy punch to make these so if you don't have one. Get them already. Two Step Owl Punch #118074. What are you waiting for? Christmas? It's HERE!!!

Punch use for the Penguin:
- Two Step Owl Punch (for the penguin body w/o ears; use the heart as the beak and the small dots for the eyes; use half of the penguin body for real red pants)
- 3/4" Circle Punch (use for the face and punch cresents for the wings)
- Heart to Heart Punch - biggest heart (for the hat)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack - small flower punch(for the pompom of the hat)



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
- Real Red - (for the hat and the pants)
- Whisper White (for the penguin face and Matchbox cover)
- Old Olive (for the Matchbox)
- Basic Black (for the penguin, eyes, belt)
- Very Vanilla (for the hat rim and pompom)
- Peach Parfait (for the beak)
- Daffodil Delight (for belt buckle)
Stamp Set:
- Sparkly & Bright #115346
Ink Pad:
-Real Red Ink Pad
BigShot Die:
- Matchbox die #114890
Other Supplies:
- Crop-A-Dial - 1/8" punch - #108362
- Grosgain Ribbon - 3/4" Polka Dot Real Red #115608


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is sooo stinkin' cute, Kay!! Love it!

Kim said...

love it! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Shirley said...

You are simply amazing!!! This is just the cutest ever! You are so talented. I know I've said it before but I just want to thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent. Have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!

Mary said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing, love it! Mary

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This little guy is so wonderful! I really love your creative mind - never ending wonderfulness! :<)

Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a good week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Sharri C said...

These little guys are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Kay, these penguins are adorable!! I love all of your punch art...all of your projects are on my CASE list! Wishing you and your family a happy new year!! hugs!

Christine Alward said...

I love these guys so much!

LINDA said...

So cute, just love these penguins!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin