Saturday, December 11, 2010
Penguin Owl Punch Art- Matchbox
Hello to my blog friends! Yup! Another punch art. I hope you're never too tired to see these punch arts in my blog.
I woke up this morning with this image in my head. Don't know why, but it was just there. Then I started to gather all my punches and came out with this cute penguin again. The owl punch was another handy punch to make these so if you don't have one. Get them already. Two Step Owl Punch #118074. What are you waiting for? Christmas? It's HERE!!!
Punch use for the Penguin:
- Two Step Owl Punch (for the penguin body w/o ears; use the heart as the beak and the small dots for the eyes; use half of the penguin body for real red pants)
- 3/4" Circle Punch (use for the face and punch cresents for the wings)
- Heart to Heart Punch - biggest heart (for the hat)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack - small flower punch(for the pompom of the hat)
- Real Red - (for the hat and the pants)
- Whisper White (for the penguin face and Matchbox cover)
- Old Olive (for the Matchbox)
- Basic Black (for the penguin, eyes, belt)
- Very Vanilla (for the hat rim and pompom)
- Peach Parfait (for the beak)
- Daffodil Delight (for belt buckle)
- Sparkly & Bright #115346
-Real Red Ink Pad
- Matchbox die #114890
- Crop-A-Dial - 1/8" punch - #108362
- Grosgain Ribbon - 3/4" Polka Dot Real Red #115608
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!