Friday, December 17, 2010
Kiss the Cook - Holiday Packaging
Counting down to Christmas, we have traditions in the family we love to do to remind us of the spirit of giving. One of them is baking our banana nut bread for our friends and family. The most exciting part of it is packaging them in bright red, green and blue cello and foil with very cute tags and ribbons. Every year, we come up with different ones and this years title is "KISS THE COOK Snowman". Thanks mom for pitching in the idea this year.
Here are other colors with other belly bands. This time I used SU!s Waffle Paper #120984 (metallic gold and silver). I thought I was going to go through the holidays without using them.. duh.
My snowmans look like they're blowing out kisses. Get ready to catch one:)
- 2-1/2" circle Punch #120906
- 2 Step Owl Punch (the circle images of the owl's eyes are so useful; I used the medium and tiny size) #118074
- Full Heart Punch (Cut the other half of the heart into a thumb shape to make mittens. #119883
- Heart to Heart Punch (used the small heart to decorate the mittens) #119881
- Whisper White (snowman head)
- Basic Black (eyes and mouth)
- Old Olive (for the mittens)
- Peach Parfait (2010-12 in color) or Snowman Nose
- Jolly Holiday #117159 (decorate the mittens)
- Crop-A-Dial (tag hole)
- elastic Gold #109867 and Silver #109866 cords
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Early Espresso)#119753
- 3/4" Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon (Real Red)#115608
- SU!s Waffle Paper #120984 (metallic gold and silver)
Have a Merry Christmas!!! May you have a fun-filled, joyous and delightful one.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!