Saturday, December 4, 2010

Penguin Punch Art- Strictly Punches



Now we're waddling through Christmas, here's a another punch art for your projects. I'm having a class this weekend on my Xmas Punch Arts and here's a sneak peek on one of those we're doing tonight and tomorrow night. Hurry and signup by emailing me.

Why penguins? I love them, alot of you love them and they just leave a smile on your face. Don't they? Does anybody remember Tuxedo Sam? I miss him. He's a Hello Kitty Product in the 80s that my sister and I collect.

As you all know already, I love to texture emboss my projects. My punch arts will have them too :) These penguins are sooooo cute and easy to make and I'll show you ways of using them in your projects in my class.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful weekend!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are adorable!!

Kim said...

super cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Rob I said...

so cute. I love penguins and these would have to be up there as the best I have seen

Unknown said...

Adorable peguins. SOOOO cute. TFS

lisa808 said...

They are darling. Love their embossed hats and earmuffs.

Mary said...

ADORABLE!!! Mary

Linda said...

Your work is wonderful. I love the penguins.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Laura said...

Do you have a tutorial? They're so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin