Friday, December 10, 2010
Christmas Sugar Cookie Card
Hello again! Today's share is an inspiration I got from Betty Crocker's cookies. I found a box of ready-to-bake homemade cookie in the kitchen counter and saw this beautiful picture of a sugar cookie. It had white confection snowflake trim on it with red candy dots on it. I decided to make a card of it and tried to come close to it. Well I tried. It was hard getting the right color of the cookie so I just took my retired CS, Creamy Caramel, and whooped one up. Yup, I hoarded..hihi. I had to, for the holidays. It's the color of cookie, bread, cakes and all that yummy stuff. SU! should bring that back.
Anyway, here's my card. I love Real Red (next to Cherry Cobbler CS), it went well with the cookie. Sooo festive.
This is a 5"x5" whisper white card.
- Real Red
- Whisper White
- Very Vanilla (for the small snowflake)
- Creamy Caramel (retired)
- Many Merry Messages #116586
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch #118874
- Snowflake Punch #119852
- Textured Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335
- Scallop Square #115950
- Decorative Strip - Northern Frost #120901
- Crystal Effects glue #101055 (for the red dots)
- Stampin' Glitter - Fine Galaxy Set- Red #114286
- Stampin Emboss Powder - Gold #109129
- Heating Tool #100005
- VersaMark Pad #102283
- Dimensionals #104430
Then again, if you want to attend a class for Punch Arts to make your Christmas cards, email me :) I will also be teaching how to Heat Emboss your cards.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!